About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Love My Little Brother

I was happy to spend Easter weekend in South Carolina with the family. It was a quick trip, but well worth it! I spent Saturday afternoon with Mom, Anna, Ashley & Ms. Cindy looking at bridesmaid dresses in Greenville - so thankful for their help! Then I headed to Greenwood to see the family.
I am constantly amazed at how quickly my little brother Reynolds is growing up! He is becoming such a handsome young man and he's such a sweet brother. We're 10 years apart, but we're best buds. Reynolds always asks how the wedding plans are coming along and he always has great ideas. I can't wait to see him in a tuxedo on the big day!
I can still remember when Reynolds was this age.

Now he's so grown up.
I'm thankful to be blessed with 3 precious siblings.
- A proud big sister.

1 comment:

  1. Reynolds is a stud. And you look like Kate Middleton in that picture...Princess Bride in November : )

    ReplyDelete