About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Secret Garden

Many of you have heard about my carriage house in Macon that I affectionately refer to as my "hobbit hole." It is perfectly situated in the garden behind the big house and this is what I get to see each day. I am blessed to live with folks that have huge hearts and green thumbs. Byrd & Tyler work tirelessly in this garden each day and it is simply breathtaking. Each morning I'm so excited to see what's blooming.

Peonies, Roses & Foxglove
 The coy fish are enormous! If you look to the left you can see my favorite one...the rainbow fish :)

 I really couldn't imagine a more beautiful place.

 
 Blueberries -->
















First strawberry of the season!
Usually, the spotlight is on Bob the corgi. This is sweet Arthur.
 Today after work, Tyler & I planted a sweet banana pepper & two "mortgage buster" tomato plants I bought at the Farmer's Market. I'm going to do my best to keep them alive! The Macon Garden Tour is April 29-May 1. Come on down!

1 comment:

  1. Love the landscaping surrounding your little HH home.
    hope to visit it eventually
    xoxo- and i'll say a prayer for those tomato plants!

    ReplyDelete