About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

One Last Fling for Jennifer

My dearest friend, Jennifer, is marrying her sweetheart in a few weeks and I couldn't be more excited! I met Jennifer during my first week of law school and she has been a blessing in my life ever since. This weekend, we celebrated her last "hoorah" as a single girl in Athens. Here are few edited pictures from her bachelorette party.
The lovely Bachelorette
 Megan, the maid of honor, made these awesome t-shirts. Here's Sarah & I modeling them proudly with our blinging rings.
After a delicious brunch, we all parted ways. It was such a treat to see good friends and celebrate sweet Jennifer. Best Wishes Jennifer; you'll be Mrs. Block so soon!!!


1 comment:

  1. Aww!! I had so much fun Brittany!! Can't wait until we do this for YOU in August! Love you!

    ReplyDelete