About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

When I grow up...

While in the "big house" doing my laundry this evening, I started thinking about what I wanted to be when I grew up. As a kid, I always wanted to be a grocery store cashier. Whenever my Mom would bring home the groceries, I would lay them all out and scan them across my imaginary counter. I remember when my brother Reynolds was about 4 or 5 he always said he wanted to work at McDonalds. Such high aspirations!

 Luckily, I have found a career that I love. But these are the random jobs I think I'd like to have "in another life:"
 1. Editor of a travel magazine
 2. Performer at Disney World
 3. Undercover food critic
 4. Performer at Disney World
 5. High school guidance counselor
 6. Flight attendant
 7. Writer
 8. Teach English in Italy
 9. Antiques Road Show "groupie"
10. Dairy farmer

No comments:

Post a Comment