About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Super Suppers = Score!

I've recently discovered Super Suppers and I had no idea what I was missing! This little resturaunt/store in Macon specializes in "Take & Bake" meals that are made from scratch. The regular size entrees ($12) have about 4 portions, which means I can get 2 lunches and 2 dinners for $3 each, if I'm not sick of it by then.  I must say it's a challenge to "cook" for one, but this is a wonderful solution. I even feel a bit domestic when I have to turn on my oven for once.
 The menu changes monthly and they have a taste testing on the first of each month so you can try before you buy.  The Shepard's Pie is delicious and has been the perfect comfort food for this time of year. So if you're running short on time or wouldn't mind having a freezer full of homemade meals, I would highly recommend checking this out.
http://www.supersuppers.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment