About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Sweet Valentine's Day

While I couldn't be with the one I love today, I certainly loved the ones I was with. Tonight I had a "date" with Lauren and Renee at one of our favorite Macon restaurants - Jim Shaws. Of course the place was packed, but after watching all the tables like a hawk, I was able to snag a spot on the back patio. I'm so thankful to have these girls living in Macon! Here's a picture of us on our "date night." I think I was trying to imitate Bieber.
I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day and cherished spending time with friends or sweethearts.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment