About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Monograms & Mimosas for Taylor

My sweet cousin Taylor is tying the knot this summer and we showered her with monogrammed gifts galore the other weekend. It was a wonderful shower and Taylor was surrounded by lots of family & friends.
The beautiful bride-to-be
My Nana loves garden flags, so I gave her this flag during the week of my wedding last year. It was only fitting that we pull it out again for Taylor's shower :) The flowers, on the otherhand, started out pretty, but got just a little to close to the candles and...well... there was just a little smoke. Ooops!
Taylor's grandmothers  - Mrs. Cobb & Nana
 Aunt Leslie, Kensley & Taylor
 Just a few of her cute gifts.

I can't wait to celebrate with Taylor & Tripp in July. She's going to such a beautiful bride.
Love you Taylor!

No comments:

Post a Comment