About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

Matt & I traveled to South Carolina for Mother's Day weekend and we were able to see both of our sweet mamas and 3 grandmothers. The weekend started off with a Monogram bridal shower for my cousin, Taylor - (pictures soon to come) -  then we spent Saturday afternoon in Greenwood and hit the road for Powdersville Saturday evening to see the Reeses. Anna Bryce joined us for the car ride back to Atlanta on Sunday evening, and was even kind enough to let me take her to the airport on Monday at 4:30 a.m. to catch a flight back to NYC.   Lots of driving, but well worth it!

I was reminded last weekend of how blessed I am to have a mother, mother-in-law & grandmothers with hearts of gold. I couldn't ask for better role models, and I love each of them so very much. Here a few pics of the mamas I love.

She opens her mouth with wisdom, and the teaching of kindness is on her tounge. Proverbs 31:26
Mrs. Cindy- sporting her Mother's Day gifts.

"Shake what your Mama gave 'ya!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment