About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I finally got around to uploading some older pictures and came across a few goodies from Christmas last year. I can't believe it's already May - Christmas doesn't seem that long ago. Here's our pretty little tree - #1. Matt was kind and patient as I made him hold up almost every tree on the lot for my examination. Sweet husband. 
And after lots of lights & decorations....

Such a unique gift from my crafty pal Jennifer. She made this using our wedding invitation!
Matt & also hosted a little shin dig at our new apartment. It was a good mix of work friends, PC buddies and my law school friends. We are truly blessed to have great friends in Atlanta.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!! yall have a lost of "first year" ornaments ... so neat!

    ReplyDelete