About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

NYC Day I

  Matt & I traveled to New York City to visit my little sister the other weekend. It was a quick trip and we we crammed a lot of sights into just a few days. First stop - a stroll through Central Park.


Then a delicious brunch at Bergdorf Goodmans overlooking the park. The chairs were so unusual - Matt looks like he's on a throne!

Then we met AB once she was off of work. A happy reunion with my little sis :) So proud of my big city girl. That glass building is the entrance to the Apple store.
We had to stop by FAO Schwartz - I wanted to buy practically everything for my little niece or nephew on the way - Matt reminded me that the giraffe wouldn't fit in the suitcase.


Then AB showed us around her campus which  was beautiful! We had to do a little shopping of course...
Then dinner in Little Italy - yum yum!

After that - Times Square where we saw my favorite couple - William & Kate. I LOVE Kate and was thrilled to see her in the flesh (wax). Madame Trousseau's was hilarious and if you're in the city - you should stop by!
All that in just one day! More to come from day two next time.

1 comment:

  1. Baby is sad to not have the giraffe that is larger than a human being!! Fun pics!!!

    ReplyDelete