About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sweet Isabelle

One of my oldest friends from home, Ellen, recently had a baby girl that is just too cute. Ellen and I grew up in church together and it was so special to see Isabelle be baptized there.  She is such a beautiful baby.

It seems like yesterday that Ellen & I were playing man hunt in the sanctuary and going to youth group lock-ins. It's hard to believe she & TJ have a precious little one.  After church, Ellen & TJ hosted a reception at thier home. I had to take a picture of the cake ... isn't it sweet?!

                                                               Love this happy little one!


No comments:

Post a Comment