About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Solomon Wedding

On Saturday, Matt & I went to the wedding of his former Platoon Sergeant.  It was a beautiful wedding and I was excited that I wasn't going solo, or as a 3rd wheel! I had a date, I had a date, I had a date, hey hey hey hey! Both SFC Solomon & his wife are in the Army. The bride was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!

Solomon was so funny because he would stop in the middle of the aisle and pose for pictures; it was hilarious!

He's been such a good friend to Matt while he's been at Ft. Stewart and I was happy that we could celebrate with them on thier special day.
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Solomon!

No comments:

Post a Comment