About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Maids are Getting Married!

Several of my dearest pals and bridesmaids have recently gotten engaged (or married) and I couldn't be happier!!! I'm so excited to be able to share in the wedding fun with each of them!

Jennifer & Jesse got married in May, & it was one of the most fun weddings I have ever been in!

Mary Andrews & Griffin got engaged around Memorial Day weekend
My cousin Taylor and her boyfriend Tripp got engaged last week:

And Meredith & Jamie got engaged TODAY!

I love these girls so so much and I'm excited about all the fun times ahead :)

1 comment:

  1. glad i could help with some writing material xoxox i can't wait to come visit you and matt!!!

    ReplyDelete