About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

5 Months Away!

In 5 short months Matt & I will be tying the knot! Mama & I picked up the dress last weekend, and it's starting to really sink in that I'm getting married. Mama enjoyed playing "paparazzi" as I left the store.

Although it's been tough having Matt away during the past year of our engagement, I'm so thankful to have girlfriends that are loving and patient, and don't mind listening to me talk on and on about china patterns or first dance songs. Wedding planning has been so fun, and I've especially enjoyed all time I've spent with my dear Mama - she is such an amazing woman. It's also special when friends from different stages in my life have gotten to meet.  I can't begin to imagine how wonderful it will be on our wedding day, to have the people we love all in one place together.  Just a few of the people I love  -
 Mama & Meredith in Charleston

Katy & Lauren in Macon
Taylor & AB
Kathryn, AB, Meredith, Taylor & Liz Ann - zlam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment