About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Shower for Anna & Jackson

My sister-in-law Anna is expecting her first child in a few weeks and Matt and I couldn't be more excited! Some of the family hosted a "Ready to Pop" shower for Anna and baby Jackson and it was great. The decorations were adorable thanks to my incredibly talented sister-in-law Ashley.


Ashley is seriously crafty - check out this adorable diaper cake, and she made the cupcakes too!

Anna was glowing and she got the sweetest gifts. Jackson is going to be one very well dressed little fella. This was Matt's personal favorite - what baby boy doesn't need a bathrobe?


I just know Anna & Ryan are going to be the most wonderful parents - and Jackson is already loved by so many people. Matt and I can't wait to finally be an aunt & uncle and spoil this little angel to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment