About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

A little more Christmas

Christmas 2012 seems like a blur. Before I knew it, Thanksgiving had passed and it was time to pick out a Christmas tree. Then in a blink it was time to pack up all the decorations. Matt and I tried to fit in as much time with family and friends as we could - celebrating the season and the birth of our Savior.

We returned to the same elementary school on Peachtree Road to find our tree.
Here's tree #1 from Christmas 2011.
And tree #2 - Christmas 2012

Decorations went up...
Gifts were exchanged...

Parties were hosted...
No marshmallows were toasted....but I did travel to NYC with my family...
Check out the trip to the Big Apple

Then before we knew it, Christmas Eve was here. Matt and I headed up to South Carolina -  a quick trip up I-85 and we were at his parent's house in time for breakfast. We were happy to be able to spend time with Ryan, Anna & Jackson before they left town.
And we got to love on this precious little one.
 After breakfast we celebrated with grandparents, cousins, aunts & uncles and then headed to Mt. Pisgah for the Christmas Eve service.
The next morning we opened gifts with Cory & Ashley & Mr. Mike & Mrs. Cindy.

 Santa brought the Reese brothers their favorite gift ... helicopters. Such simple things to make them smile! Matt and Cory had to have a few test flights in the front yard.

Then off to Greenwood! We spent time with my parents and siblings then exchanged gifts with aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents.

Here's Taylor & Tripp on the first Christmas as Mr. & Mrs!
 I wish we had more pictures from the evening, but at that point, I think we were exhausted!
Christmas 2012 was wonderful - with so many blessings from the Lord: a precious little nephew arrived, a long overdue family vacation, and a special time with my sweet sweet husband.  

1 comment: