About Me

My photo
In 2011 I married my college sweetheart and we moved to the big city of Atlanta.I'm an attorney & my husband is in sales & serves in the Georgia Guard. This is a little snipet of our story.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Wizard of Oz

   My dear friend Lauren entered a raffle and won 2 front row seats to see the Broadway musical "Wizard of Oz" at Macon's Grand Opera House. Lucky for me, I was able to be her date. It was absolutely the best show I've seen in a long time (although I'm still terrified of those flying monkeys). Being on the front row directly behind the orchestra made it so much more entertaining.
The Grand Opera House is stunning and is a true Macon treasure. It was built in 1884 and even has one of Houdini's trap doors.  If you visit Macon, it's a "must see!"

No comments:

Post a Comment